ABOUT THE FISHER AGENCY
Director of The Fisher Agency
The Fisher Agency is a specialized service originally formed in 1988 to help schools, districts, and educational associations find quality speakers for audiences of children, teenagers, educators, school administrators, and parents.
With great care and concern, The Fisher Agency has gathered the finest speakers from across the United States and Canada. Think of us as your one-stop station where knowledgeable and friendly guidance can be found.
- We have thourougly studied speakers within the education market and can give objective opinions of them.
- Our bureau representatives will listen to your needs and budget guidelines, then recommend the best possible speakers for you to consider.
- Further literature, demo videos, pricing and scheduling information will be supplied upon request.
- Since most speakers are frequently on the road, our service will save you time, phone calls and frustration.
- All the necessary paperwork, down to the last detail, will be monitored by our agency.
With strategic planning, local networking, and the help of your agency representative, there are ways to afford your favorite speaker. Fees generally range from $600 (on a shared day) to $10,000—with a few exceptions. The most economical approach to bringing a quality speaker into your area is to share the day with another school or build a tour.
Many speakers offer discounted rates for consecutive days. Also, we will let you know when a specific speaker is scheduled in your area, allowing travel expenses to be prorated.
You will not pay one cent more to use our services. Fee integrity is very important to us! We quote speakers’ fees and travel expenses exactly as each speaker would quote. Also, we will negotiate on your behalf when multiple or consecutive days are scheduled, or when you have an unusual circumstance.