Partnership Is The New Leadership
Cultivating Commitment, Collaboration, and Consensus
Over the last five years a survey of more than 5,000 leaders asked one question: what do you want from your people? The overwhelming answer? Commitment. And what it takes to both create and retain that commitment is NOTHING like it used to be. That’s where Business Keynote Speaker and Leadership Expert Ty Bennett is helping organizations bridge the gap between old school mentalities and real-world solutions that connect with team members of every level today.
Leading with fear or trading on titles is no longer effective. In their place, partnership, communication, inclusion, and connection have become game-changers. Ultimately, we are in the people business, which is, without question, the business of building relationships. How? Using specific, time-tested skills and solutions to Cultivate trust. Encourage collaboration. Deliver value. Inspire ideas and insights. And yes, fuel commitment amongst team members to do more, reach higher, and develop their own leadership skills.
In this enlightening keynote, your team will learn how to:
- Create consensus and encourage creativity
- Overcome the three biggest obstacles that cause leaders to fail
- Master conversational leadership
- Develop a more connected and cohesive team
- Adopt essential relationship skills that cultivate commitment
Consider the adage, “Old ways won’t open new doors.” In Ty’s view, that is the rallying cry for leaders all over the globe in today’s world. Business is changing. Communication is light years from what it was. People purchase differently. Customer expectation is at an all-time high, and their tolerance at an all-time low. It’s time to open new doors. Adopt new skills. Challenge old mindsets. And embrace innovation. Ty Bennett has the tools you need to do all of these important things and then some. Invite him to speak to your leadership team today.
The Power of Storytelling
Cultivating Connection and Strengthening Engagement 500% better.
That’s how much more we retain information when told to us in the context of a story. Five hundred percent. Why? Because communication plus storytelling creates connection. Invokes passion. Engages emotions. And most importantly? Moves people to take ACTION. Teaching audience members to effectively and creatively adopt the skills and mindsets necessary to communicate at their highest level is exactly what Business Keynote Speaker Ty Bennett delivers in this game-changing topic.
Essentially? We are ALL in the business of people. Developing relationships, cultivating trust, and weaving a connection that allows for deeper understanding is ultimately a big part of why we are all here. Life is all about contribution – and how we connect through communication determines our level of influence. With heart and high-energy, Ty teaches leaders and sales professionals to adopt valuable storytelling skills to leverage that influence, extend their emotional reach, and even create customers for life.
Your team will learn how to:
- Make the shift from sales pitch to creating a human connection (and why that matters)
- Create the balance between credibility and relatability to strengthen relationships
- Engage the emotional, creative side of the brain to cultivate trust and connectivity
- Ask questions that engage and create true conversation
- Tell a story that connects on common struggles and helps illustrate powerful solutions
- Master the blueprint for a great story
- Use stories to be more compelling, dynamic and memorable
- Leverage the influence storytelling communication creates
The Power of Influence
Cultivating Change Through Empowered Leadership
INFLUENCE doesn’t happen by chance or circumstance. Not in today’s world. It happens by DESIGN. It takes empowered leaders cultivating leading edge insights and practicing extraordinary people skills. It takes candor and compassion. Strength and strategy. That’s what Business Keynote Speaker Ty Bennett brings to the stage. Ty challenges leaders to shift old mindsets, perceptions, and even skill sets – to take a broad, expansive view of what’s possible. To envision – then design a life and career filled with extraordinary possibility. The kind that has both rock-solid foundation and sky’s-the-limit potential.
Influential leaders learn to …
- Invite creativity and collaboration within their teams
- Re-engineer relationships to cultivate value, trust, and mutual respect
- Develop and nurture honest and effective communication
- Bring care and compassion back into the mainstream
- Love what they do and inspire others to do the same
The time to break away from old ways is right here, right now. Ty Bennett can help you truly design a team and a workplace where eagerness replaces apathy. Where teamwork is alive and well and building momentum for your organization. Where INFLUENCE grows within every member of your team, from the corner office to reception and everyone in between. Invite that kind of growth into your business today – book Ty Bennett.
How To Sell Yourself Without Bragging
Ty Bennett’s new program ‘How To Sell Yourself Without Bragging’ is highly interactive, amazingly insightful and distinctly practical. Your people will be engaged in a process to develop an effective story that will build connections and win them new business.
This program is ideal for salespeople and entrepreneurs. Realtors, Financial Advisors, Insurance Agents, Mortgage Brokers and salespeople from many industries have benefited from Ty’s method on How To Sell Yourself Without Bragging
As a bonus, all of your people in the audience will get a digital ebook following the speech that will reinforce the process and aid in the implementation of the story they create during the program.
- How To Promote What You Love Instead of Bashing What You Hate
- The Three Things That Make You Stand Out From The Competition
- The Keys To Connection and Engagement
- How To Identify The Key Story to Sell Yourself Without Bragging
- The Three-Step Formula to Tell A Winning Story